Seminar Sign Up Page
Kangfu Seminars is doing its best to provide TCM seminars in Europe with speakers that will help you further improve your clinical results! We are all about helping you help more patients! Let’s elevate the standard of Chinese Medicine in Europe together!
We are thrilled that you are interested in one of our courses. Sign up to ask further questions or to directly receive an invoice that can be paid via SEPA transactions. This saves both parties credit card and PayPal fees. SEPA transactions within the EU are free of charge. If you are from outside the European Union, please let us know via the contact form below.
Currently the following TCM seminars are available (stay tuned for more!):
- “Micro System in Ophthalmic Acupuncture: Points & Protocols” by Andy Rosenfarb; Amsterdam, 28th – 29th September 2019
- “Chinese Scalp Acupuncture for Disorders of the Central Nervous System: Jiao & Fang Style” by Jason and Linda Hao; Amsterdam, November 1st – 3rd 2019
- “Motor Point Acupuncture Core Essentials & Shoulder (with IASTM as bonus)” by Richard Hazel (& Dan Dominguez); Amsterdam, November 30th – December 1st 2019
- “Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture” by D. Bomzon & A. Amir; Amsterdam, January 24th – 26th 2020
Are you interested in attending more than one seminar? Or are you a TCM student? Contact us through the sign up form below to receive special discounts! And don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter.
When you sign up, you agree to our terms and conditions. Please quickly read them before signing up.
- “Chinese Medical Ophthalmology” by Andy Rosenfarb; Amsterdam, 6th-7th October 2018
- “Chinese Scalp Acupuncture for Disorders of Central Nervous System” by Jason Hao; Amsterdam, 10th-11th November 2018
- “Mastering the Art of Abdominal Acupuncture” by Dave Shipsey; Amsterdam, 17th – 18th November 2018
- “Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture: Treating Neurological disorders and Chronic & Acute Pain” by David Bomzon; Amsterdam, 11th – 13th January 2019
- “Foundations of German Auricular Acupuncture” by David Maybee; Amsterdam 11th – 14th April 2019
- “Essential Motor Points + Upper and Lower Crossed Syndromes” by Richard Hazel; Amsterdam, 11th – 12th May 2019