Take your clinical efficacy to the next level with our TCM Seminars throughout Europe!
Kangfu Seminars is committed to elevating the Chinese Medicine profession in Europe. We strive to spread the knowledge of experienced practitioners to the TCM community, so that we can make a difference in our patients’ lives.
Chinese Medicine has so much to offer! Our mission is to help as many Chinese Medicine practitioners as possible achieve superior clinical results. For this purpose we do our best to provide the highest quality and clinically relevant Chinese Medicine seminars in Europe.
Currently the following TCM Seminars are available (stay tuned for more!):
- “Chinese Scalp Acupuncture for Disorders of the Central Nervous System: Jiao & Fang Style” by Jason and Linda Hao; Amsterdam, November 1st – 3rd 2019
- “Motor Point Acupuncture Core Essentials & Shoulder (with IASTM as bonus)” by Richard Hazel (& Dan Dominguez); Amsterdam, November 30th – December 1st 2019
- “Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture” by D. Bomzon & A. Amir; Amsterdam, January 24th – 26th 2020
- “Aesthetic Acupuncture Made Simple” by Dr. Travall Croom; Amsterdam 4th-5th July 2020
Be the first to know about upcoming seminars by signing up for our newsletter below!
- “Chinese Medical Ophthalmology” by Andy Rosenfarb; Amsterdam, 6th-7th October 2018
- “Chinese Scalp Acupuncture for Disorders of Central Nervous System” by Jason Hao; Amsterdam, 10th-11th November 2018
- “Mastering the Art of Abdominal Acupuncture” by Dave Shipsey; Amsterdam, 17th-18th November 2018
- “Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture: Treating Neurological disorders and Chronic & Acute Pain” by David Bomzon; Amsterdam, 11th-13th January 2019
- “Foundations of German Auricular Acupuncture” by David Maybee; Amsterdam 11th – 14th April 2019
- “Essential Motor Points + Upper and Lower Crossed Syndromes” by Richard Hazel; Amsterdam, 11th-12th May 2019
- “Micro System in Ophthalmic Acupuncture: Points & Protocols” by Andy Rosenfarb; Amsterdam, 28th – 29th September 2019